lunedì 30 giugno 2014

CI METTESSERO  I  SOLDI LORO....

Re: Letter of Intent.

Atty. Anthony McKen (Esq)
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford
IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Our Ref: GH/MJ/P01/6834/01/014.

Dear Sir,

I would like to solicit for your cooperation in a deal that involves the transfer of US $11.7 million to your account for investment projects in your country.
 
Introduction: My name is Anthony McKen, a lawyer by profession. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Mikie Jones, a national of your country, who worked with Nautical Petroleum Plc in UK, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client.
 
On the 21st of April 2009, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along the M4 Western Motorway. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several efforts to find any of his relatives but has been unsuccessful.
 
Business Proposal: Before his death, he deposited US $11.7 million in a Financial Firm (name withheld). After these several unsuccessful efforts, I decided to contact you because the Financial Firm has issued me a notice to present his Next of Kin within the next 30 official working days or have the funds declared unserviceable and returned to the treasury as unclaimed in accordance with existing law/policy. Since I have been unsuccessful in finding his relatives for over 4 years now, I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Financial Firm as the Next of Kin and business partner to late Mikie Jones, so that the funds will be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.
 
I shall provide all the legal documents to back up your claim as Next of Kin to late Mikie. All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us achieve this transaction. This proposition is entirely risk free and I will use my position as attorney to late Mikie to help you procure all the required legal papers which will give you full legal protection anywhere in the world.
 
Note: You may not be anyway related to my late client but I assure you that all would be put in place in accordance with the Law to legally present you as the Next of Kin to late Mikie and true beneficiary of the funds so that the money will be paid to us. I am considering this arrangement because I don't want the funds to be returned as unclaimed. I have decided to give 30% of the funds to charity, while the remaining will be shared equally between us. 

If you are interested in this proposal, could you get back to me to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding and for further explanation.
 
Conclusion: The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement. However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology.
 
Thanks. I await your positive response soon.
 
In all friendship I remain,

Anthony McKen (Esq)
Tel: +447053856042
Fax: +448435586793

N/B: The contents of this email are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. And please do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

Atty. Anthony McKen(Esq)anthony.mckenn@gmail.com

anthony.mcken@yandex.ru


Amici ecco l'ennesima lettera in cui promettono facili  guadagni. Diffidate sempre dai chi vi  promette la luna perchè non ha nessun motivo di rendervi ricchi e felici. Questo discorso  vale anche per le banche che vi promettono chissà quali  facili investimenti,  Parmalat docet. I soldi teneteveli  ben stretti perchè la volta che prendono il volo non  tornano più. Come ho "sentenziato" nel titolo  di questo post ci mettessero i soldi loro.

Fenix

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento